Monday

Survival

Today I wanted to do things that simulated survival movements, or exhausted me, to make those things harder. Run, lift something heavy, climb, fall and get up, and, as always, abs.

The first Monday morning in January and the New Years Resolution people had swamped the place. I carved out some space and got it done.

Treadmill x 220yd @ 7.5mph
Deadlift x 5 @ 135#
Machine Pullups x 5 @ -140#
Burpees x 10
Swiss Ball Crunches x 25

Treadmill x 220yd @ 7.5mph
Deadlift x 5 @ 135#
Machine Pullups x 5 @ -140#
Burpees x 10
Swiss Ball Crunches x 25

Treadmill x 220yd @ 7.5mph
Deadlift x 5 @ 135#
Machine Pullups x 5 @ -140#
Burpees x 10
Swiss Ball Crunches x 25

I gauged it just about right. I was so exhausted I wasn't able to leave the gym for quite a while.

I have stuck to eating strictly Paleo over the past few days and I've managed to quickly lose my holiday weight gain! Back down to 276, only 2 above my low point. Must use this momentum to reach the next goal - 269.

No comments:

Post a Comment