1 pound Med-Large Shelled Shrimp
6-8 slices of Thick-Cut Bacon
1 Sweet Vidalia Onion
Toothpicks, clipped in half
1) Preheat Oven to 450
2) Cut bacon slices into pieces that will almost wrap around one piece of shrimp
3) Wrap bacon around each piece of shrimp and pin through bacon and shrimp with 1/2 toothpick
4) Put pieces on large baking sheet and place in oven.
5) Cook for 7 minutes. Turn pieces. Cook 7 more minutes.
6) Turn pieces back over and finish under broiler, watching for bacon to go crisp.
7) Remove and rest 3 minutes.
I served them with slices of avocado, which were covered in the lime juice, Vidalia Onion, and Parmesan cheese all on the side.